GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin has been tucked away for two years. I plugged it…

Customer Question
Hi. My Garmin has...

Hi. My Garmin has been tucked away for two years. I plugged it into my car. Doesn’t work. Help. On w to Florida now.

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

N206 Input 5V....1A

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Just plugging in to cigarette lighter and turning on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Garmin and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you