GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a Etex 10. after getting the batteries…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a Etex 10. after getting the batteries in screen showed english, spanish etc on screen and in playinf with buttons I ended up with romanian and wanted to get back to english. instruction book does not show how. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Everything I could, I have mash several buttons. have taken out the batteries

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Even if you cant read the language, the location of the settings are the same as this video, and this video will show you how to reset the language to whatever you want.

https://youtu.be/ukGzwdeVcHY

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.