GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garmin watch and the date is 12/30 Monday 29. I am…

Customer Question
I have a Garmin...

I have a Garmin watch and the date is 12/30 Monday 29. I am trying to update it because I never wear it. Can you help??

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

I haven't done anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I have it connected to my computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Which Garmin model number is ***** please?

Best Regards,

Rich