GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just took delivery of a new forerunner 35. will not take a…

Customer Question
Just took delivery of...

Just took delivery of a new forerunner 35. will not take a charge. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your Forerunner from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?

Computer initially. charged for 10 min then stopped. have not tried wall charger. Can I use ipohne plug?

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?

No charger came with GPS watch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: khanjeevan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.