GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Can't get my van garmin screen to show the map; it only

Customer Question
Can't get my van...

Can't get my van garmin screen to show the map; it only shows the word Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Will go out to the car to see if I have the info....be back soon!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Looked at the options on line but was hesitant to try an unknown site...depending on my computer while traveling...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Waiting for my husband to come back from the car.....he's back! The manual refers to 430N....we await the expert...thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the GPS and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you