GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I update my Garmin's maps? Sorry, the box has gone…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my Garmin's maps?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Sorry, the box has gone missing. I bought it about 18 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I have it connected with my laptop. That's it so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) What appears on the screen of the device - when connected to the computer?

3) What type of computer (Windows, Mac, etc.) is the device connected to?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)