GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Garmin nuvi 2555 LMT turns off by itself very slow in

Customer Question
Garmin nuvi 2555 LMT...

Garmin nuvi 2555 LMT turns off by itself very slow in processing time lag in position on map with respect to where my vehicle is in "real time" and it has started acting like this only recently can you help ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nuvi?

Where can I find that info ?

Technician's Assistant: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I just updated maps it took a long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

It has not responded like this in all the time I've had the unit.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.