GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Magellan g p a it is not picking up a sat signal?

Customer Question
I have a Magellan...

Technician's Assistant: What Magellan model do you have?

Road map?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Switch ing power source from car to house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone told me to throw it away

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: GPS
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 26 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer