GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a NUVI 1450 and need to update it. I have a Garmin…

Customer Question
I have a NUVI...

I have a NUVI 1450 and need to update it. I have a Garmin account on my computer for 4 Garmin units but lost it when I changes computers. No I can't fine haw to update my units.

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

No I didn't know

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

I don

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have express on my new computer

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: GPS
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 26 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer there?

Please let me know

Thank you

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer