GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

The battery won't charge; old batter was no good, replaced…

Customer Question
The battery won't charge...

The battery won't charge; old batter was no good, replaced with a new one and the unit will only work when plugged into the charger.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your GPS from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?

I think its the same one that came with it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your GPS unit?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)