GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just got my roadmate7 have got just so far in actvating it.

Customer Question
Just got my roadmate7...

Just got my roadmate7 have got just so far in actvating it. big question,how do i bring up a keyboard to type in an address?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Road mate 77711-lmb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Have got thru the regestration

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What do the icons at the right side of screen mean and do?

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 28 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer