GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It won't initiate. Skycaddie SGX. Everything that i can

Customer Question
It won't initiate Technician's...

It won't initiate

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Skycaddie SGX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Everything that i can think of including a reboot by holding down both the power button and joystick at the same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of!! I'm not very computer literate

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.