GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get it to pair. Vivosmarthr. Everything tried to sync…

Customer Question
Cannot get it to...

Cannot get it to pair

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Vivosmarthr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Everything tried to sync etc even today’s date changed!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, when formally registered, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Your Vivosmart may perhaps simply be defective in its Bluetooth circuitry, unfortunately.

But, what device have you tried to pair it with? if a smartphone, be sure to check in the smartphone's Settings, under Bluetooth (or in some models, Network Settings, Bluetooth settings) that Bluetooth is turned ON... and on the Vivosmart side, that your Vivosmart is Discoverable to the smartphone, before trying to pair and then connect.

Let me know how that goes.