GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Can not get to a street in waterford mich. Screen says no…

Customer Question
Can not get to...

Can not get to a street in waterford mich

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Screen says no match found

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Tried several times. gety same answer each t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks