GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

No maps found. I bought my device in South Africa two years…

Customer Question
No maps found Technician's...

No maps found

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I bought my device in South Africa two years ago. VIA 130 I have just updated it. but I get a message No maps found and I have been advised to come to this site.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I connected it to my computer and downloaded all the updates. Message confirmation that device was now updated but with no voice message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I am presently in Mauritius. I will be using my device in Australia next month. I do not use the device in Mauritius but will need it in Australia

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.