GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My fr10 just shows the time and won't do anything i can't…

Customer Question
My fr10 just shows...

My fr10 just shows the time and won't do anything i can't even turn it off. None of the buttons will work.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Everything none off the buttons will work it doesn't even beep.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try resetting your FR10 - see the following video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiFlK7fdWfY

Reply back and let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I have already said none of the buttons are working so you cannot reset it.

Even if the buttons aren't responding normally, they should still trigger a reset when held in the correct combination.

If the buttons are broken and are not working at all then the watch will need to be returned to Garmin for repair.

If you have any further questions on this, please ask.

Pete.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
The buttons work fine there is just no response when you push them.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I was not satisfied with the service I would like a refund please.
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 28 days ago

Please let me know what part of my service you were not satisfied with so I can improve on it?

Thanks,

Pete.

Pete, Engineer