GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just got mine and played only one round with it. I really…

Customer Question
I just got mine...

I just got mine and played only one round with it. I really love it, however I lost my charger. Duh Is it possible to purchase just a charger?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

It's called, Golf Buddy, Accuracy Matters

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Not sure of the question. Only used it once.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have no charger

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.