GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My GPS 2595 is several years old and now I a getting the…

Customer Question
My GPS 2595 is...

My GPS 2595 is several years old and now I a getting the message that it is not getting recharge from the vehicle and the red light icon. I says the battery is lw and will shut down in 5 minuets. Should I send it to you for repair. You you have me in your system Ken Larson***@******.*** thanks *****: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two months.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I know nothing about my GPS I might could follow instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We now live in Arizona and I use my unit often I would not mind sending it to you if it can be repaired.

Technician's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I do not know where to find them.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.