GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I want to use it for geocaching but it shows all caches for…

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use it for geocaching but it shows all caches for miles around including all those that I have found, how do I get rid of the found ones

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin Montana 680

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Went into the filters and ticked found but it didn't make any difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You want to follow these steps to delete the preloaded geocahes.

https://support.garmin.com/faqSearch/en-GB/faq/content/D42qULRinb5KJpUUyhbj59?&rand=0.5423163361847401

That should fix the issue, let me know if you have any further questions.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.