GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a street pilot c550 2008. do I have to update and at…

Customer Question
I have a street...

I have a street pilot c550 2008 . do I have to update and at what cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the GPS Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I wa an upedat

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Haven't use it in 4 years i am wondering of the cost?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.