GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have A Garmin nuvi 1200 series. Can you tell me if I have…

Customer Question
I have A Garmin...

I have A Garmin nuvi 1200 series. Can you tell me if I have purchased lifetime downloads? I tried to check but my email address has changed and it wouldn't let me change to the new one. Old one is***@******.*** New one is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

BevComm

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer and IPad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will he be able to help me with both questons?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have been trying to download a new lifetime on my garment but they are not working together. I have never had so much trouble getting my downloads. Any ideas?

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.