GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Does not show up on my computer....i use windows 10. Nextar.

Customer Question
Does not show up...

Does not show up on my computer....i use windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Nextar

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I took out the sd card and put it into my card reader on my laptop.there,i can see a few files....via the usb cable it does not show up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

I think x3-elite or x11-15302

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Unable nextar i believe,the site that is,is no longer up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Perhaps ,maybe a problem with the device...it is very new a friend gave it to me he have the brother of the device

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try using a different USB cable or connect to a different computer and let me know if that works?

Pete, Engineer