GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Need to reset my Garmin time. Not sure how do I tell. Tried…

Need to reset my...

Need to reset my Garmin time

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Not sure how do I tell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Tried with Garmin express on computer

3/12/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I need to know please which model Garmin you have please, can you check on it on the back?

Please let me know

model says vivofit srl is###-##-####

Thanks

Which device (computer, phone ect) do you synch the unit to?

Please let me know

Thank you

guess I could do it to either,but I have garmiin express on my computer

ok, it is done via the USB ant stick in the USB port on your computer

Do you have it inserted?

Richard, Customer Service
I don't think I have a usb ant
What is it,where do I find it
Phone call session started
I will find another way,thank you for trying to help.Please cancel my subscription to your service and whatever money you charged me

I was trying to explain the second method and that is via your phone... as you said you wanted to use your computer

You just install the Garmin Connect Mobile app. on your phone

Hold synch on your device and it synchs

I think a small credit would be nice,60.00 and I didn't get the help I needed.Its very frustrating when your trying to get something done and I'm suppose to buy something else,when it can be fixed with an app