GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It wont turn on. There is a light it turns on and shows the…

Customer Question
It wont turn on ...

It wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your GPS when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?

There is a light it turns on and shows the logo nothing else

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
It doesn't turn on its been about a month
it wont turn on its been about a month
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your GPS?

Magellan Roadmate 1700
hello
not gonna call you

Try sliding and holding the power button for 1 minute.

Then, try turning it on, will it turn on?

if not, then try charging it plugged into a wall outlet, or another charger. Does that let it charge and work?