GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I was given an older Garmin go’s. How do I update it? I will…

Customer Question
I was given an...

I was given an older Garmin go’s. How do I update it?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

I will have to go and get outside. One moment please.where do you find the number?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing but have found a number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing but have found a number. 2W5094206. Also m/n:num. 44LM

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the "condition" of the device? That is, does it operate properly, charges the internal battery, etc.?

2) Did you receive a USB-to-COMPUTER cable with the device?

3) Do you have a computer (Windows or Mac) to be able to connect to the device AND HIGH SPEED internet?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks