GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a GPS RoadMate 5045-LM from you. But his information…

Customer Question
I have a GPS...

I have a GPS RoadMate 5045-LM from you. But his information is very old.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RoadMate?

6 years before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

I tried update connecting to computer as the instructions but information no update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I need know as update my equipment, and if you have a model with auto update.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.