GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Froze--isn't there a reset button?? Just says garmin. It has…

Customer Question
Froze--isn't there a reset...

Froze--isn't there a reset button??

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Just says garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

It has a fuse-i replaced it with new one--placed on charge in home--new connector but not original

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

All i know??

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer