GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My name ic Curtis just my new GPS for our motor home not…

Hello my name ic...

Hello my name ic Curtis just my new GPS for our motor home not very smart about these things cant figure how get it set up

Technician's Assistant: What Curtis model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new 9490 rv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont know trying to follow book but cant seem to get anywhere when pluged to pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Curtis? What happened right before this?

Charged battery turned on followed on screen instructions came today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a number I can call to have someone talk me through the proccess

3/9/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Curtis,

To set up your new 9490 GPS, see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceIyBZeKNeA

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer