GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just need to update the maps. I have a nuvi 42 with 2015…

I just need to...

I just need to update the maps. I have a nuvi 42 with 2015 us map

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nuvi?

It's a 2015

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing. I've been using it. it works well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I have all the s/w versions available.

Anyone there ?
3/9/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can update the maps on your Nuvi 42 using Garmin Express:

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/express/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer