GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for a GPS unit that I can use to find my

Customer Question
property line. I have a...
I am looking for a GPS unit that I can use to find my property line. I have a survey that I can follow but I need a unit that is accurate enough for me to run a fence line
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

that is not very accurate. it has error of up to 3 meters. that could possibly put me over on someone elses property by 10 ft.

Take a look here for a more expensive and accurate solution: https://www.agsgps.com/

I am not looking for professional equipment. I want a handheld GPS like a Garmin or something of that nature but with a better error rate than 10 ft.

Yes, I understand but the options are limited.

There has to be something better. If there is a Survey GPS for $64 then a Garmin or Magellan for $300 should be more accurate. But I cannot find the accuracy of any of them.

Magellan has the Promark

I cannot find a promark. Is there some other name for it?