GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin 920 is frozen and I can’t get IT to work or rest.

Customer Question
My Garmin 920...

My Garmin 920 is frozen and I can’t get IT to work or rest

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

920 XT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Forerunner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried resetting several times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.