GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just got my watch and the screen was blank. i plugged into…

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my watch and the screen was blank. i plugged into the computer and it now has a rectangle box in the center of the screen with a black bar going across, how long do i keep it on charge, will it tell you when it is ready to use?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Tom tom runner cardio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Will my watch work when i am using my push rim wheel chair and my bicke

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.