GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have 5 updates. My dezl 760LM is plugged in, but it still…

Customer Question
I have 5 updates...

I have 5 updates. My dezl 760LM is plugged in, but it still asks to plug my dezl 760 in.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Dezl?

About 4-5 yrs. We do not use it that much.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I keep trying to update but no luck.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) When was the device last used successfully?

2) What is shown on the device screen AND the computer - when the device is connected (via USB cable)?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.

Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)