GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Putman in Kansas city. everything was going fine until I…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** in Kansas city. everything was going fine until I needed to back up a step and the lower arrow will not respond. it is stuck in mode and will not move back?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Magellan road mate 6230-lm

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Nothing the arrow does not work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.