GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

No sound on my gps. Magellan. Everything press for sound…

No sound on my...

No sound on my gps

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Magellan

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Everything press for sound arrow +

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No and also I bought only last nov.2017

1/22/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the model number of your Magellan GPS?

Has the sound ever worked on it?

Magella Roadmate RM9600-LM sound was working before until yesterday

Check the settings to make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted.

If the device is not muted, and there is still no sound, check the voice guidance, it may be disabled.

If the settings are correct and there is still no sound, the speaker may be faulty.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer
thanks for your service but I don't have this GPS anymore when to return to the store and get another one Garmin