GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I would like to activate my gps because Iwant to have a pin…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to activate my gps because Iwant to have a pin N0

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

By opening,the question is enter the pin n0.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to make sure of my location

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What model # of Garmin-made GPS do you have, please?