GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Goes to search but will not pick up a golf course. It is a…

Customer Question
Goes to search but...

Goes to search but will not pick up a golf course

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

It is a neo ghost

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Repeatedly trying and stays on search

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please I need assisrance

How old is the GPS?

2months
Will not go beyond search
1month

The good news is that it is covered under warranty.

Please call(###) ###-####to start the warranty repair process.