Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

TOther than that he touch screen of my Navman 60lLM will not

TOther than that he touch screen of my Navman 60lLM will not select the letters I type in.Other than that device is working
JA: Who makes your GPS?
Customer: navman
JA: What have you tried so far with your GPS?
Customer: press re set button on bak of device no difference
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Navman and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry I tried what you suggested,no difference

Thanks

It is the internal digitizer that registers the touch on the screen that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you