GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

Will not hold a charge. Always computer i leave home with it…

Will not hold a...

Will not hold a charge

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your GPS from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?

Always computer i leave home with it showing full charge however it dies before 1st hole

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?

Original that came

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Just started having this problem

1/15/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your device with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
wt5 golf buddy

Is it still turning on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
check that it is not
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
only if i plug it in
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
does this model have a battery

Thanks

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger, wait 20 minues, then disconnect the cable and try to turn on the unit

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be back in touch after 20 min it came back on with charger and I'm charging it from a wall outlet
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let's try this first... does this model have a battery replacement?

Yes, but let me know the results from my instructions please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
unplugged from charger it is showing full charge..
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Correction it just dropped to half charge

ok, but is it now charging?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I unplugged from charger and is showing battery power dropping to one bar

Thanks

For this model the battery is not available for replacement as it is built into it.

How old is the watch?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A year

Ok, it will still be under warranty then if it is in a year

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the watch to have the battery replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service
Richard, Customer Service