GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Golf Buddy WT6 model GPS watch. The watch was

Customer Question
I have a Golf...

I have a Golf Buddy WT6 model GPS watch. The watch was purchased several months ago and had worried great up until this past week . On my last three rounds when I hit the golf button it goes through a longer than normal search process, then it may go through a long loading process then I get an image of a Golf ball on a tee and that's it. I cannot seem to get any yardage. Please let me know what I need to do to get back on track. Thanks. *****: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I've hit the golf button, then after it goes through the progression described above I've tried pretty much everything, I've hit the up button the down button, the okay button, I've hit all the buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that should do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 2 days by:
1/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.