GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I keep trying to connect golf buddy to my computer. I plug…

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to connect golf buddy to my computer. I plug the unit into my computer and follow directions, but it fails every time. Not recognizing the unit

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I downloaded the golf buddy program, but when I try to connect it to the unit, it fails.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 3 days by:
1/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Thanks!!