GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need a replacement battery for golf buddy world.... A09…

I need a replacement...

I need a replacement battery for golf buddy world....Li A09 07? Any idea where to obtain?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Its a Golf Buddy World

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

TRIED RECHARGING EXISTING BATTERY...DOES NOT HOLD CHARGE FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO...THAT IS WHY i BELIEVE i NEED A REPLACEMNT BATTERY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than i have looked at several web sights for this battery and can't seem to find it

1/13/2018
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help! I just want to make sure we cover the basics before I link you to a battery.

• Check the "power management" settings. Access the Main Menu by pushing the "Menu" button on the unit, or by touching the "Main Menu" selection on the "Locating Satellites" screen. Select the Tool icon and you will see a category called "Power Management." Make your selection by touching the box next to your desired setting and press "OK" to set.

• Please make sure to charge the unit for 4 hours prior to use.

• If you are charging the device through your computer, please try charging the unit directly from the wall charger.

• Please note: The rechargeable battery should last 3 years; if it has exceeded this time frame, the battery may need to be replaced.

If you've gone those those steps/info and still want to replace the battery, let me know!

Thank you for this information. I have done as suggested. Reviewed my settings for Power Mangement....is on factory default of always on. But....the battery is certainly more than 3 years old. That is probably the issue. So.....where to buy this battery (Li A09 07) or is there another battery to substitute. Thank you again.
khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Before I order this battery, please assure me that my GOLF BUDDY WORLD (not Golf Buddy World Platinum) will accept this battery. That the battery you are recommending is interchangeable with the Li A09 A7 battery. Thank you.

The battery which I gave is for Golf Buddy platinum.

If you want to order from a third party then you can order it from Batteries + Bulbs by calling at 1-***-***-****

https://www.batteriesplus.com/battery/gps/golfbuddy

If you want to order from the manufacturer then call golf buddy at(###) ###-####/strong>

Thank You!

khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer