GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I set the time to CST on my 7771T-LMB. Magellan.

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the time to CST on my 7771T-LMB

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Magellan

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Setting but there is no option for time chaning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I figured it out on my own. Hopefully I will not be charged.