GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My wtx watch takes about 3 or 4 holes at least to find a…

Customer Question
My wtx watch takes...

My wtx watch takes about 3 or 4 holes at least to find a satellite and frequently loses reception. this happens both in my florida home and in my north Carolina summer home where it was purchased this summer. Its distances are very inaccurate by up to 20 yards I have had my 3 playing partners each with a different gps device showing similar distances and mine is off by large distances. Off course any receipt for this watch is in my summer home in Brevard nc if I still have it. I have an older watch/golfbuddy your basic model that bworks fine but only shows front middle and back. the strap broke but if I can not fix the new one I will move to anoyher brand. any suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Turn off turn on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
jay bouton
Answered in 3 days by:
1/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.