GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Screen worked fine when I started out then became dimmer and…

Customer Question
Screen worked fine when...

Screen worked fine when I started out then became dimmer and dimmer until I can't see it anymore

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Its a garmin 7610xsv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Just standard use, unit has about 200 hours on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Boat was just in shop being serviced for 6 months (a tree fell on it, don't ask!!!). GPS unit was untouched. Batteries are ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 5 days by:
1/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer