GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I purchased yourPlatinum Golf Buddy less than two years ago…

Customer Question
Hi I purchased yourPlatinum...

Hi I purchased yourPlatinum Golf Buddy less than two years ago and it's not working .The GPS when I turn it on doesn't show the golf course I'm at aND WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO A LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE person today their message box was full both in customer service and sales

Technician's Assistant: Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.***

Ok I'm doing this now how can I correct this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy Platinum model # dscgb300 made in korea d56eoc1dfbo2f7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I played golf today and I couldn't bring up the course I was playing at and I have used it for about 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes when I was using it months prior I noticed that it was reading the distances incorrect I always asked a second opinion not the reason I purchased it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.