GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

No maps after update. I download tomtom my drive. Twice

Customer Question
No maps after update ...

No maps after update

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

I download tomtom my drive

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

Yes twice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.