GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a magellan roadmate 1430 gps that I cant get it to…

Customer Question
I have a magellan...

I have a magellan roadmate 1430 gps that I cant get it to change from some foreign language to english,

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RoadMate?

Its fairly old,thats the only thing that wrong with it,it works finel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

I tried reset ing it and unplugged it from power,still on german or whatnot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

It works fine except that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.