GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It snapped and broke at the wrist band. Golf buddy its a…

Customer Question
It snapped and broke...

It snapped and broke at the wrist band

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf buddy its a watch gps for golf

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Nothing it broke the plastic to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.