GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Ive lost my activation code as I had bought this Garmin a…

Customer Question
Ive lost my activation...

Ive lost my activation code as I had bought this Garmin a few weeks ago and I called Garmin and they reffered me to a an 888 number I had enter the numbers they needed and they had said they could not find that number

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Garmin Drive 6 LM ex

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing I just opened the box and wanted to use it as I do not drive much as I am disabled and now I have to deal with this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it, will I be talking to a real person or Msging back and forth

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.